Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fit Test

Fit test results from Athens OH.


Cait


Week 1

Week 2

Switch Kicks

100

80

Squat Jacks

40

50

Power Knees

82

100

Power Jumps

26

33

Globe Jumps

6

11

Suicide Jumps

13

19

Push Up Jacks

20

34

Low Plank Obliques

47

60




Getting fit. I agree with jordan about the form. Thats my new focus. Trying to keep solid form and keeping my core tight. Now that I am familiar with all the exercises its easier to focus on the details.

I have not changed my diet at all at this point. I feel like some days I eat more because the work out takes it out of me. I don't really have the time to get to involved with a diet at this point. Perhaps when winter break from school comes ill have more time.

I dont feel like my body is changing that quickly I do feel stronger though so Im assuming the change will come. I do feel like i am going to vom during some of the work outs still. Soreness is pretty much done with though.

No comments:

Post a Comment