Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 16: Fit Test Part 2

Yesterday Allie and I had our second fit test. Here are our numbers and some new pictures.

Jordan

Allie

Week 1

Week 2

Week 1

Week 2

Switch Kicks

98

136

100

115

Squat Jacks

52

56

47

60

Power Knees

64

97

44

108

Power Jumps

34

39

32

45

Globe Jumps

10

12

10

12

Suicide Jumps

15

16

11

11

Push Up Jacks

21

22

25

30

Low Plank Obliques

43

44

40

74
















2 weeks in and as you can see we have both made huge improvements. This isn't necessarily the best thing though and the reason for that is form... FORM! I know that I am no where near as fit or strong as the people in the videos. When my numbers are crushing theirs, I think it's time to reevaluate my approach to those exercises.

Today, for the first time ever, I watched certain sections of the videos to see the proper form without trying to do the exercises. Then I went through the exercises I thought I need work on and did them slowly until I was doing them right. I expect to see the numbers in the switch kicks, power knees, low plank obliques and squat jacks go down quite a bit next test.

Another note on form... If you have week ankles or knees DO NOT do the insanity work out until you feel comfortable that you are preforming ALL of the jumping exercises correctly. I don't want anyone to get hurt.









1 comment:

  1. lookin great guys! Jord! you are super ripped dude!, your results are making me want to be less sane...On day 9, looking forward to the next fit test to see if i've gotten much stronger.

    ReplyDelete