Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy But Not Insane...

Ok Insanity Punx.....here's what's up.....

I kind of got a little bit sane last week....

So I had completed my first week of max work outs, keeping to the schedule and I was....well, I got through it. And it even started to feel normal. Then last sunday one of my friends from boston was around and we went to the Ergs reunion in asbury park...and there was the mosh (this was on a rest day...) and then while she was around philly the following two days....I just couldn't get to it...We were too busy drawing comics, and I really didn't want to break from that to jump around my tiny room for an hour. So...that wednesday I was like "ok, I'll get back to it, i'll do my monday workout today and follow through a staggered schedule..." only by that friday...I had a killer day at work and just could NOT muster the willpower to get insane. I took the weekend off resolved to get back into it Monday....

Only last night...after completing the fit test....I didn't have any more oomph in me. and it was almost 9pm and I really didn't want to finish insanity at 10pm and crash out in a pile of sweat and rubbery muscles...so. there.

I feel bad. I can feel Shaun T shaking his head in disappointment. I'm sorry Shaun.

Today I did Max interval circuit, and tomorrow i'm planning on doing the max plyo. But being that this is the last 2 weeks of the program and that, if things HAD stayed on schedule my very last day would have been christmas (and lets face it, I was never going to be doing switch kicks in front of my moms x-mas tree....) I am just going to do the best I can and get as many work outs in as I can manage before the new year....

The GOOD news is...I went up (a little bit) in every exercise in the fit test...except globe jumps where I dropped one rotation from last time....

Here's the results...

Switch Kicks:127
Power Jacks: 48
Power Knees: 84
Power Jumps: 33
Globe Jumps: 10
Suicide Jumps: 20
Push Up Jacks: 32
Low Plank Obliques: 66

And now for the obligitory corny fit pix

These are my comics...this is my 6 pack...


And here is a Warzone video in honor of the insanity program...
Just imagine doing Max Cardio in a fucking ski mask....


No comments:

Post a Comment