Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Insanity Documents

A few people have downloaded the Insanity Videos and have no idea what to do with them. Here is a link to a .zip file that has the schedule, nutrition plan and other documentation.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CPWCMX9J

A note on the nutrition plan. The first time I did the workout, I didn't change my diet at all. I increased my water intake, which made me less hungry, but other than that I still ate like crap most of the time. This time around I am trying to eat better, but will absolutely still eat Lucky's and other such delicious garbage every once in a while. The Nutrition Plan is not vegan at all, but I found reading it helpful in trying to plan and understand my caloric intake. I guess my biggest piece of advice nutritionally so far is DRINK WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment